- wow we solved drug crimes by doing this and the problem is practically completely resolved
- there is just no stopping the war on drugs........
- we have the most successful schools because we implement these rules to encourage real learning
- no hope....... kids just cant cut it anymore........
- gun related crime is all but non existent thanks to our restrictions
- wow..... if only there was some way to stop these shootings before they happened..............
- nothing bad has happened as a result of our equal marriage/bathroom laws for lgbt
- if only there was a way.............................
SO AT WORK TODAY I WALKED IN AND MY MANAGER WAS ON THE GROUND CRYING AND I WAS LIKE KIM WHAT’S WRONG AND SHE POINTS TO THE ORDER SCREEN AND IT SAYS WE NEED TO MAKE 2000 PIZZAS BY 6 PM SO I CALLED THE GUY AND HE WAS LIKE “I MEANT TO ORDER 20 PIZZAS OH MY GOD I’M SO SORRY I’M ON MOBILE” AND I’VE NEVER LAUGHED THAT HARD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE
do u ever go to school confident in what ur wearing and then u actually get there and ur kind of just like wow well this was an awful idea
"Don’t take a nude pic if you’re a famous woman and don’t want it leaked."
"Don’t wear a hoodie if you don’t want to be mistaken for a criminal and shot."
"Don’t get drunk at a party if you don’t want to be sexually assaulted."
"Don’t argue with a cop if you don’t want to get killed."
"Don’t walk home by yourself if you don’t want to get raped."
Victim blaming 101: Everyone should live in fear from ever doing anything.